Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Spring...Let's Blog Hop


Dawn and Winnie Book Reviews is hosting this spectacular blog hop. Who doesn't need more publicity? Come join in the fun!!!!

RULES

Hi Guys,
To Qualify, You MUST become a Public follower"Its a follow me, follow you" Blog HOP. So Please pay it forward. By the end of this Hop, we expect all participant to get at least 40 new followers. So Lets Hop!
Thank you all.

Instructions
1.   Become a follower
2.   Then scroll down to where it says "Enter link" all you do is filling out the information.
3.   Next, when you are done, it gives you a link that you put on your own blog. 
4.   After that all participants will HOP from one blog to the other.
5.   Should they choose to add a link from your blog site, they will have to become a follower, and then add their link. And so it goes on, until the HOP is closed.
6.   Remember to leave a comment to let the Blog owner know you have become a “new follower”, So that you too could be followed  ASAP.
7.   DON’T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for following me. I returned the favor! :-) http://bluestribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join Vanessa in thanking you for following me and I too am now following you in return! My own A bookworm's Spring Fever Giveaway (2 books) ends on the 29th of March and I wasn't planning on organising another so soon, but I will consider joining your Friday the 13th blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!