Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks #1) Review (YA)

Description from Amazon:
Portia Mullins had always lived the life of a normal teenager, up until her sixteenth birthday. She is then informed by her grandma that she is actually a witch who is a descendant of a long line of witches and warlocks. After overcoming her disbelief she finds that being a member of the coven comes with one great perk in the form of the school's handsome bad boy, Vance Mangum. Vance and Portia have an immediate connection as a budding romance begins, only to be threatened by turbulent skies on the horizon as Vance's checkered past rears its ugly head to haunt them. Portia is forced to use her untried powers in defense of everything she loves in a desperate attempt to hold on to the one thing that really matters in her life.


Vance and Portia really captured my heart. I loved this book. Left me wanting more. Good thing there are more books in this series! 


                                                                                     Must Read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!