Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review ~ Glitch by Heather Anastasiu

Thanks to St. Martin's Griffin for allowing me to read and review this book via net galley. 


In the Community, there is no more pain or war. Implanted computer chips have wiped humanity clean of destructive emotions, and thoughts are replaced by a feed from the Link network.
When Zoe starts to malfunction (or "glitch"), she suddenly begins having her own thoughts, feelings, and identity. Any anomalies must be immediately reported and repaired, but Zoe has a secret so dark it will mean certain deactivation if she is caught: her glitches have given her uncontrollable telekinetic powers.
As Zoe struggles to control her abilities and stay hidden, she meets other glitchers including Max, who can disguise his appearance, and Adrien, who has visions of the future. Together, this growing band of glitchers must find a way to free themselves from the controlling hands of the Community before they’re caught and deactivated, or worse.
In this action-packed debut, Glitch begins an exciting new young adult trilogy.

GLITCH will be available August 7, 2012 from Amazon, B&N, Indie Bound and Books-A-Million
Pre-order NOW!

My Review
Great. Awesome. Fantastic. Super. Well, I suppose I should write a little more than just those words, but what more would you need? GLITCH has everything a great book should, a heroine you root for, great  secondary characters, and twist and turns galore! Many times I can guess at what will happen from the hints in the story, but this one kept me on my toes. Just when you think you have it figured out, BAM, you were wrong. By the time I was finished with this book, I wasn't sure who I was! If you love dystopia, YA, or just a great read, you must read Glitch! I can't wait to read the next book in this trilogy. Great debut for Heather Anastasiu. And don't you just love the cover?

MUST READ!

Watch the trailer for GLITCH!




Find Heather here:
Twitter  
Facebook
Website
Blog 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!