Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cover Lovin' ~ New Shatter Me Cover

Have you seen the new cover for Shatter Me? I am totally in love with it! 


Here is the original.......I really loved this cover. I can't tell you what really drew me to it. It wasn't anything in particular. It is just aesthetically pleasing. 

Why did they change it? Here is a quote from Tahereh Mafi!
 "I know a lot of people hate it when covers get redone, but believe it or not, it's always done for a good reason. for us, it was no different. as much as we loved the original cover for SHATTER ME, we felt like it wasn't properly reflecting the book and the feel of the story, especially as we moved forward in the series. so we tried something new."
This was taken from her Facebook page. You can read the whole reason there. The new cover will be available October 16, 2012. The same day as Destroy Me (the second book) is releasing! So, why not pick up both, right? 

AND here is the new one........I FREAKING love this one!!!! I would like to have a print to hang on my wall! So beautiful! This book has been on my TBR list for a while now. I think it will just have to wait til October so I can get this gorgeous new cover!!! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!