Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review ~ Kiera's Quest: Awakenings by Kristy Brown


Meet Kiera, a pretty, intelligent, and talented girl, brought up by her uncle, and abandoned
by her parents. Life is as normal as she believes it to be, apart from the deep ache inside her,
telling her she’s different. For years, Kiera had dreams where she ventures into a different
reality. She’s not alone; a presence is always there, keeping her safe, yet she feels vulnerable,
and hunted.
Zakk, Prince of Zantar, is under the Witch Queen’s spell as she tries to take over his world.
He crosses paths with Kiera, and their fates are entwined.
As their journey unravels, she learns that she is not the only one affected by this prince. Who
is on her side? Will she find out why she has been chosen? How can someone so young, defeat
such evil? Will she find the strength to save the ones closest to her? Will this be Kiera’s only
Quest?  

My Review

Kiera's Quest is a fun short read. It was a little hard to understand in the beginning for me, but was better as I read on. There were some problems with the flow of the writing, but it didn't take away too much from the story. Loved the premise! This book has a fairy tale feel. With an evil queen and a prince. I really liked the characters, and was pulling for Kiera all the way. If you like YA Fantasy, this book is for you.

I received this book from the author for review.

Buy at Amazon Now! Kiera's Quest: Awakenings

Good Book!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!