Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 3, His Submissive by Lisa Renee Jones

NOW OPTIONED TO STARZ for TV!

An Inside Out novella...

The secret life of Rebecca and the men who have seduced her. 
These are the journals Sara never sees, but you the reader, will!

More Details:

The journals read like stories and begin the first time Rebecca visits the gallery in the INSIDE OUT TRILOGY. You will meet Mark, Chris, Ava, Amanda, Ricco, and all the series characters as she does AND there are tons of clues to what happens in BEING ME in the first 4 serials. They are woven within the story ready for your discovery, as is Rebecca's dark, erotic journey.


My Review
In this volume Rebecca makes her decision regarding the contract. The lessons are coming along and He takes her a little deeper into the world of BDSM. Her career is flourishing and everything is clicking into place, but the nightmares still plague her. What are these dreams trying to tell her?

In the last volume, I was leaning towards Ricco, but now, I'm not sure. Is it Chris? He was a front runner for me from the beginning. But then, the way he was with Sara in If I Were You, I'm not sure he fits. Of course, it could be a diversion?!?!?! AAAHHHH, I just don't know!

Great Read!

Find Lisa at Amazon | B&N | GoodReads


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!