Monday, May 6, 2013

Random Reader Appreciation! And the winner is..........

Today I just want to give a shout out to a reader that frequently visits and comments on my posts. I want all of my followers to know how much I appreciate you dropping by and leaving some comment love! There is one person in particular that drops in often. To show my appreciation, I would like to send her a small token. 

That follower is............ Mary Preston! 

Mary, do you have a kindle? I would love to gift you a kindle book! If not, no problem, we'll work something out! You can choose a book below!










Mary, please contact me with your email address and I'll send your book out to you!!! My email is redheaded.bookworm@yahoo.com or you can reach me at my Facebook page here. Thanks again for being an awesome follower!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!

    I love my visits.

    I'll email you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to let you know, that I appreciate you dropping in for a visit! Sending your book now. Thanks again!

      Delete

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!