Thursday, May 23, 2013

Their Twisted Love by Amelia James with Guest Post

Today I get to host one of my favorite authors! The Ah-mazing Amelia James. If you like well written steaminess then you've come to the right place. Her Twisted Mosaic series is scorching! And I'm lucky enough to have a guest post from the sexier than sin Alex Sheridan! This man can make a woman's panties drop from 50 yards. 


Just look at that gorgeous cover!




Alex has everything he wants. He loves the power that comes with his job, and fooling around with his boss provides the illicit kink he needs. He’s in charge and trusts no one.
Will should’ve learned something from his disastrous past, but he’s distanced himself from everyone who loved him, keeping the pain in protective custody. He has no use for entanglements.
Talia has a new man, safe and secure—and boring as hell. She won’t sleep with him until she knows she wants only him. But she can’t forget, or forgive, the men who indulged her wildest fantasies and violated her trust.
They’re happy apart… until Alex’s case forces them back together, and Talia discovers she still craves both her former lovers. Can only one love her enough to satisfy her twisted desires and provide the stability she needs?
Sometimes, giving up control is the only way to keep it.



Guest Post from my favorite sexy male!

How to Catch and Keep a Bad Boy by Alex Sheridan

I know what you want. You want me. You want raw sex with a dangerous man, a thrill ride that'll break the bed frame (if we make it that far) and leave a permanent mark on your soul. I'm not as hard to catch as you might think, but holding on to me is the real trick. One woman has finally captured my heart, and here's how she did it.

Rule number one: Don't expect to change him. A bad boy isn't looking for redemption, so if you try to make him into a knight in shining armor, he'll run. He's tarnished, and he likes it. You may be able to polish him up and make him look presentable, but the taint runs deep. But having said that...

Don't put up with his shit. Call him on his unacceptable behavior. Hold him accountable when he does you wrong. Don't send him on a guilt trip, but be upfront and honest about how his despicable actions make you feel. And if you get the chance, give it right back to him. You'll make him proud.

Don't change for him. Or any man. If you catch his attention, he's interested in you—just the way you are. Don't become what you think he wants. A bad boy's biggest turn-off is a phony woman. Be yourself, but don't reveal everything right away. Lure him in with a little mystery or a challenge. That's the fun part. And speaking of fun...

Don't be afraid to play with him. You're gonna have sex with this guy. There's no escaping it. He knows that's why you want him, and he's more than happy to oblige. Let your inner slut out to explore. I promise you won't regret it.

Be as bad as he is. That's the bottom line. The woman who landed me stole my damn heart and refuses to give it back. She knows all my faults and kicks my ass when I cross the line. And she plays as dirty as I do—sometimes more so. If you want to keep a bad boy, you need to give him something he can't get anywhere else. For me, it was meeting my sexual and emotional match.

But if you just want to use the guy, enjoy it while it lasts with no expectations other than a few bite marks and scratches in the morning. ;)

*Disclaimer: the statements above are from the fictional mind of an unrepentant bad boy. Any harm resulting from following his advice is wholly the fault of the reader. 


My Review
I love Amelia James' work. Her Twisted Pleasure, the first book in this series made me fall in love with Alex. And I couldn't wait to get my hands on him again with this book! James didn't disappoint with this second installment! I loved getting more of Alex and even liked Will more in this book. This book follows Talia as she tries to find what and who she wants. This one is HOT with a capital H! It should come with a warning label. While reading this book you MUST have access to: Your partner, BOB, or cold showers and plenty of dry underwear! You'll thank me later!


*********There will be SPOILERS below***********************


OK, I gotta rant about Talia, the heroine. I really liked her in the first book, I even rooted for her and loved it when she got revenge on the guys. But in this book, I wanted to reach in and pimp slap her, which is fitting since she acts like a whore through out the entire book. 

First, she's with Scott, her current boyfriend. Her work throws her into working in Denver for an attorney's office. Alex's office to be exact. One look at him and she's spreading her legs. She didn't sleep with Alex, but they did everything short of sex. So, she runs to Will who she does have sex with. She feels guilty and goes straight to her boyfriend's house to confess (while wearing Will's shirt) and ends up sleeping with him the SAME night! *cough* WHORE *cough* Then she runs back to Alex. The whole book she's running between Alex and Will! 

She has all these men lining up to please her and believe me, she lets them. She wants both Alex and Will, and I'm cool with that. After all, they had an awesome threesome in the last book. And if I could have that, I'd be jumping on it too. But, that isn't what is happening. She's using them and playing them against each other and I don't like it. 

Ok, enough of my bitching about Talia. I really love the characters and when Talia starts jerking my boys around the claws come out. :)I can't wait for the next book so I can find out what the boys plan to do about Talia. Will she choose Alex, Will or can they come to another agreement? Can she be faithful to just one? I can't wait to find out!



You can get your hands on it here:

Her Twisted Pleasures is now available on KindleBarnes & Noble and Bookie JarSmashwords. Also available in paperback. ONLY .99 for Kindle and Nook!

Their Twisted Love (Twisted Mosaic #2) Kindle, Bookie Jar, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords. Also available in paperback.

His Twisted Choice (Twisted Mosaic #3) Coming July 22 from Evolved Publishing!




Amelia James started reading steamy romance novels in junior high, but her mom took them away from her, so she started daydreaming instead. After she got married, she wrote some of her naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published. She kept daydreaming and writing stories until her dirty stories turned into trashy books.

She lives in Colorado, but she’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead. When she’s not lusting after her next bad boy hero, she looks for inspiration in sci-fi and action movies, football players, bloodsucking lawyers, muscle cars, and kick-butt chicks.



Stalker Links:
GoodReads | Website | Facebook | Twitter


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!