Friday, September 27, 2013

Spotlight ~ Saying Goodbye To Warsaw by Michael Cargill



Like any girl who is loved by her family, Abigail Nussbaum loves to chase butterflies, enjoys lying on her back looking for shapes in the clouds, and happily teaches young children to make daisy chains.

In the eyes of certain people, however, Abigail has committed a heinous crime. The year is 1940; the place is Poland; Abigail happens to be Jewish.

Along with half a million other Jews, Abigail and her family are evicted from their home and forced to live in the bombed out ruins of Warsaw, the Polish capital.

Although a handful decide to fight back, is the uprising strong enough to save Abigail’s spirit?




My name is Michael Cargill and I'm currently living in the luscious green hills of Surrey in England.  It's been a little over two years since I first started writing and since that time I've published a varied amount of work, all of which has been well-received.  Whether it's a suspense thriller, a short horror story, or historical fiction, people tell me that the one thing that remains constant is the strength of the characters in my stories.

Alongside my more serious work I also have a website where I publish short satire humour articles.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks Heather! Appearing here on your holy blog of holiness is a huge privilege.

    Apologies to anyone freaked out by my photo - I'm a nice guy really.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!