Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Lost Books



Do you find yourself downloading multiple free books from the links posted on Facebook and other sites? Do you have hundreds thousands of those books floating around your kindle screaming "Pick me, pick me"? Do you see a book you think you'd like, go to Amazon to click it only to learn you purchased it May 15, 2012 but it got lost in Kindle land with the other thousands you downloaded? If you do, you are not alone. I always read the blurb think "hmmm, sounds good" one click it then forget I ever had it until I see it later and try to buy it a second time. So, I will be reading and featuring one book that I have lovingly purchased and sadly neglected here on the blog once per week! 





 photo heather_zpsec15aae6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!