Friday, March 2, 2012

My Cheeky Angel ~ Review

My Cheeky Angel by Mimi Barbour


Annie is a tomboy who is unhappy leading the boring life of a daycare worker. The one bright spot in her life is her long time friend Tyler, who she secretly has a crush on, but since Tyler has been hurt many times, he has sworn off women. Which makes Annie perfect for a best friend. After having a little push from her guardian angel, Annie decides to make a career change, which in turn changes alot in her life. Annie soon sees that what would make her happy was in front of her all along. 


Great characters. I fell in love with Annie, Tyler and Hugo!  The story was well written. Great character development. I gave this book 3 stars instead of 4 because there wasn't enough of the "angel" for me. From the title, I thought we would see more of her, but you only get a few sentences here and there. Still a good read! 


Good Read

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!