Friday, March 2, 2012

A New Journey Begins.......

I LOVE to read, so can you guess what this blog will be about? No, okay, I will tell you, but don't let it get around too much. I would hate to become an overnight success! What was I saying? Oh, yes, can you guess what this blog will be about? Books of course. Ok, so as you can see, I am new to this blogging thing. I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. So, why not try it out, right? Well, here I am. Still learning the ins and outs. I would love for you to follow me, (on the blog, that is, not around town, that's just creepy!) Anyway, please bare with me as I make this journey. I will get better at it, I promise. And if I don't, well, just suck it up and lavish me with meaningless praise.

Here I go.....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I was so excited when I started and haven't stopped since! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

    Jessica @ Peace Love Books

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!