Thursday, April 5, 2012

Review ~ Forbidden Magic by Jennifer Lyon (18+)




Wing Slayer Hunter, Ram Virtos, must find his soul mirror witch and convince her to mate with him before his Thunderbird tattoo kills him. But while that witch might be able to save Ram’s life, it is the mysterious Ginny Stone who inflames his passion.
Ginny has been deeply fascinated by Ram for months, but dared not act on it or she’d be torn from her mortal life on earth and thrust into her dreaded destiny as a half-breed angel. But when her beloved brother’s soul is at stake, she must do the one thing she both fears and desires…
Take Ram to her bed.









My Review

How have I never read this series? Where have I been, under a rock? Well, I have now emerged and find myself totally in love with Ram. Ram is an Alpha male who likes to always be in control. So when he finds his self caught between needing to find his soul mirror and his deep desire for Ginny, what is he to do? Add to that Ginny's sadistic father and his thunderbird trying to destroy him....Will Ram and Ginny find a way to overcome these obstacles? 

This is one of those books you just can't put down. I rate this book up there with J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood and Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters! And if you know me, that is saying alot. Can't wait to read more from Jennifer Lyon! 

Find Jennifer Lyon here on Amazon 


                                                                                        Must Read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!