Thursday, April 4, 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire


Finally, the highly anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster. Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.

My Review
Well, what can I say about Travis? Are there even words? Hot, sexy, mind blowing....no that's still not enough. 

In the beginning of the book, we get a glimpse at Trav's early years. It's heart wrenching, so make sure to stock up on some tissues. 

Ok, so we know this is Trav's POV from Beautiful Disaster. It was great getting to relive those moments. And now we get to see them through Travis' eyes. And we get to see more details of a few scenes, like the birthday party, the fire and more. Jamie did a great job giving this book a more masculine feel. Through Travis' voice, I didn't get the angsty feel that came through from Abbey's POV. I loved both versions and commend Jamie on bringing a different feel to Trav's POV. 

Oh and an OMG moment????? At the end we get a glimpse into the future!!!!! I really hope Jamie plans on expanding that story, cause I gotta know how all that came to be and how it's gonna turn out! 

Must Read!


Available NOW! Amazon | B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!