Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher (Love Me With Lies #2)

Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red


Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen.

My Review
It took me a long time to read this book because I HATE Leah! Why would I want to read a book about her? But with the release of Thief, I knew I had to make my way through the redheaded Bitch in order to get to Caleb. I thought Fisher would try to make us like Leah and connect with her. Well, there may have been a few instances when she was trying to do that, but she didn't hold back on the ugly truth either! I felt for Leah knowing what she went through with her childhood and family, but it still didn't make up for the conniving BITCH she had become. All of the back stabbing, sneaky plans still won't get her what she wants. Then she goes and drops the bomb on Caleb at the end?!?! I wanted to jump in the book and beat the ever loving crap out of her! I can't wait to get to Thief. I gotta know what's gonna happen. I hope Caleb annihilates her!


 Dirty Red Amazon | B&N

Other books in the series
The Opportunist  (Love Me With Lies #1) Amazon | B&N | My Review
Theif  (Love Me With Lies #3) Amazon | B&N

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Give me your opinion, wow me, or just say hi!