I've been thinking about giving the blog a small face lift, but I just don't have the time to do it. So I need your help! I need a graphic that I can use for "headings" (i.e. giveaway, about the author, review, etc) AND my new timeline photo for Facebook.
Here are some of the graphics I use now (just so you get the idea of what I use them for), but I want ONE gorgeous graphic to use for all of them!
- Make a graphic that I can use for ALL headings. You only need to make the graphic, I'll add the words. I'll use the same graphic for all headings.
- The graphic must go along with the color scheme of the blog. (A link to my blog is in the comments for you.)
- You can submit as many entries as you like. Just post them to my facebook page.
- The size of the graphic shouldn't matter as long as I can tweak it my desired size without skewing the image.
- Make sure you OWN the rights to the graphic!
- The contest will run til November 15th. Share with this post with your creative friends!
The winner will receive a $5 Amazon/B&N GC OR a kindle copy of Very Bad Things by Author Ilsa Madden-Mills!